|Registration for New Students||Registration for Returning Students|
Registration for Winter/Spring 2018 classes will be held at the start of class on the first day of classes -- January 18, 2018.
• Registration and waiver forms will be available at registration.
• All fencing students must register with USA Fencing. It is recommended that students register with USA Fencing prior to BRFC registration on January 18, 2018. Please have your USA Fencing membership number available.
• Membership dues for Winter/Spring 2018 are $160. BRFC will accept payments of cash or check (made payable to BRFC).
If you are currently enrolled in a BRFC Fall 2017 class, please take advantage of our expedited registration process.
• Pre-printed registration materials will be available the first day of class for all returning BRFC students.
• Returning students should review the pre-printed registration form and confirm the information or make changes/updates directly on the form.
• Returning students only need to be sure their USA Fencing membership is up-to-date and bring payment of $160 to cover Winter/Spring 2018 dues.
Loaner gear is available to club members, but fencers are strongly encouraged to purchase their own gear if possible. Absolute Fencing Gear is one web site where you can order gear: absolutefencinggear.
As well Ian Stasko is selling equipment, mostly Sabre along with some foil fencing gear. Most of it is in really good shape and it is all youth size. Please email him back if you                                                                                         have any interest: email@example.com
Students suited up, ready for a fencing tournament.